Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Keith Urban



I am a huge country music fan and one of my favorite singers is Keith Urban. I live in Indy and I know I am way excited about his concert on November 8th. Tickets go on sale this Saturday and I cannot wait to get mine. I know there have to be many hoosiers out there that are just as pumped as I am about this concert! He has so many great songs, new and old. Some of my favorite songs are; You Look Good In My Shirt, You're Not My God, Where the Blcktop Ends and I Told You So and Once in a Lifetime, which are two of his most recent songs.
Keith Urban has been nominated for many awards at the CMA's this year. The categories he is up for are; Entertainer of the year, Male vocalist of the year, "Stupid Boy"-Song of the year and Love Pain and the Whole Crazy Thing- Album of the year.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I like Keith Urban, but I'm more of a Kenny Chesney fan. Where is his concert at this year?

Kayla said...

Country music is my favorite....and I LOVE Keith Urban!

Jamie said...

I love all types of music, but country music reminds me of spending time with my grandma so it is one of my favorites. I think Keith Urban is gorgeous and I like his music, but I love Billy Carrington's song Good Directions.

HDonahue said...

i loooovvee country music. I like Keith Urban a lot, but my favorite is definitely Rascal Flatts all the way!!!